Finnair announces ten new scheduled routes for summer 2015
18/08/2014 | Airlines | Keine Kommentare|
Finnair announces ten new scheduled routes to popular destinations for summer 2015 in cooperation with Suntours and other tour operators. Flight-only purchases can be made either via Finnair’s website or through the travel agencies.
The new scheduled routes are operated up to six times a week to:
- Paphos, Cyprus starting 31 March;
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain starting 11 April;
- Dalaman, Turkey starting 12 April 2015;
- Heraklion, Crete (Greece) starting 17 April;
- Chania, Crete (Greece) starting 18 April;
- Rhodes, Greece starting 19 April;
- Catania, Sicily (Italy) starting 6 May;
- Kos, Greece starting 9 May;
- Naples, Italy starting 28 May;
- Innsbruck, Austria starting 14 June.
To match customer preferences Finnair will fly less often to Antalya in Turkey and will instead add more flights to Alanya (Gazipasa) in summer 2015.