SAS is launching its summer timetable for 2015 with a number of new destinations from Scandinavia. Eleven new routes are being launched and many popular summer destinations are also returning.
From March 29, SAS will gradually be introducing its summer timetable and launching a total of eleven brand new routes, both from its main Scandinavian hubs and regional airports such as Gothenburg and Bergen.
“Over the past 2 years, SAS has launched more than 100 new routes. We recently opened ticket sales for our new direct route between Stockholm and Hong Kong, with the first departure set for September, and we are always striving to enhance our customer offering,” says Eivind Roald, Executive Vice President Commercial at SAS.
– Stockholm–Budapest: Departures on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. First departure March 29. No departures during the high season.
– Stockholm – Riga: Departures daily. First departure 29 March.
– Stockholm–Faro: Departures on Saturdays, plus Wednesdays in the high season. First departure April 4.
– Stockholm–Ankara: Departures on Thursdays. First departure July 2.
– Gothenburg–Alanya (Gazipasa): Departures on Wednesdays. First departure July 1.
– Gothenburg–Dublin: Departures on Saturdays, plus Wednesdays and Sundays in the high season. First departure April 11.
– Copenhagen–Edinburgh: Departures on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and daily during the high season. First departure March 29.
– Copenhagen–Ankara: Departures on Saturdays, plus Mondays and Wednesdays in the high season. First departure June 6.
– Oslo–Salzburg: Departures on Saturdays. First departure May 23.
– Bergen–Gothenburg: Departures on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. First departure March 30. No departures during the high season.
Summer routes re-opening
From Stockholm to Chania, Cagliari, Olbia, Biarritz, Palermo, Pisa, Pristina, Bristol, and Bodø, Pula, Bologna, Milan, Alanya.
From Gothenburg to Pula, Nice, Athens, Pristina, Alicante, and Palma de Mallorca.
From Copenhagen to Dubrovnik, Split, Pula, Montpellier, Biarritz, Chania, Thessaloniki, Palermo, Naples, Pisa, Gazipasa, and Alicante.
From Billund we are also re-opening the route to Gazipasa in Turkey.
From Trondheim to Malaga and Barcelona. From Bergen to Split, Dubrovnik, Nice, Malaga, Barcelona, and Alanya (Gazipasa).
From Stavanger to Split, Nice, Malaga, Barcelona, and Alanya (Gazipasa).
From Kristiansand to Split.
From Oslo to Dubrovnik, Pula, Olbia, Pisa, Palermo, and Pristina.